Experience the world's largest technical conference for the paper industry!
April 26-29, 2020
Cobb Galleria Center • Atlanta, GA, USA
Coating & Graphic Arts • PIMA • Paper & Board • Papermaking Additives
Papermaking Fundamentals • Process Control • Recycled Paperboard
Thanks for another great PaperCon. Now get ready for Atlanta!
Developed by technical experts and business leaders in the paper industry, PaperCon offers
technical sessions that provided tangible takeaways to solve many of today's technical challenges.
• Comprehensive Technical Program - Expert-led and peer-reviewed
• Global Reach - Over 32 different countries traditionally attend each year
• Networking Events - Face-to-face interaction with other industry professionals and experts
• Career Advancement and Training Opportunities - Sessions offering CEUs as well as first-hand knowledge from industry experts
• Popular Programs - Hot Topics Breakfast, New Technology Showcase, Roundtable Discussions, Women in Industry perspectives, and Young Professionals Sessions